Tuesday, April 19, 2016

my top three favorite hobbies

#1-soccer

I've played soccer my whole life my family are really big fans of soccer. i just enjoys kicking the ball and just feeling the goosebumps when i make a goal. soccer has always been my favorite sport its just a good sport to get things off your head.





#2-mix marital arts

I wanna learn and practice MMA. ever since i was small i always wanted to practice MMA its always caught my attention. Since i have angry issues i really think punching a punching bag would be a great relief








#3-swimming

i love swimming i love jumping into the water. swimming might be
my favorite exercise not only is it tiring but its also a lot of fun.
i learned to swim at a young age and since then ive been fascinated about it. i swim whenever i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment