Wednesday, April 20, 2016

#16 Perseverance

my only long term goal would have to be graduating from college and getting my PHD. My goal might be a very hard but I know I can do it. not only will it be a good accomplishment but it would also make my life a more easier financially so I wouldn't have to be worrying about money problems. I can also help and make my future family happy.

getting there wont be an easy task but if i work hard and put a lot of effort and just work my ass off it can be possible. I wanna start off in a community college then get scholarships and then transfer to a four year university cause I know university's are really expensive and scholarships could help me financially    

I know I will will accomplish my goal and will go to both colleges. in general its going to be very hard but it will pay off at the end with a very happy life with no finical problems. That is until I pay of any student loans if am forced to get any  

grocery list:
milk
apples
bread
chips
juice
mustard
candy
persevere
butter
bananas
pasta   

No comments:

Post a Comment